Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No craft today-just a vent

I do have a cool idea for a "borrowed" card project. Also something for the plate princesses next month. But I did not do anything today. I did buy a quilling for dummies book so maybe Lindsey and I can make something other than circles. I was put on a new med yesterday bringing the total to 6. This one seemed to work this morning. I have not spent the day in the bathroom or out shopping from bathroom to bathroom. My blood sugars were under 100. I ate really well carbs were way down. I had almost the EXACT amount of carbs for dinner and a big salad. Why then is my blood sugar UP! I worked out a bit. And still tired, sugar up and depressed. I am homesick again. I am tired of all these meds. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I did not expect a miracle pill. But when you work hard and stick to it all and then the number goes up it is aggravating. That is all. Maybe craft tomorrow. Hopefully at least not exhausted and in a better mood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry about all of that. praying they can figure this all out for you soon!

Larissa Holland said...

you are right, it sure doesn't make any sense! are you on insulin? I'm so sorry!