Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Plate Class for March




Well, I did not like most of the SU! stamp set and went with Cricut Paper Dolls. I like him. I always feel like he is missing something. I may get to a Spring center done this week too. We shall see. Also starting to plan the baby shower and a trip out of town so I might not get to it.
Ribbon was from Walmart. I used SU papers and ink and gold powder. Green Galore, Gable Green, Certainly Celery paper. Gable green ink and Lindsey embossed it with clear.
I should be getting my Doodlecharms cartridge for Cricut this week. Expect to see tags for all seasons and possible get them as a gift. Act surprised!





2 comments:

Larissa Holland said...

oh, he's cute. makes me think of frosted lucky charms (they're magically delicious!). Cricuts sound pretty cool.

Unknown said...

very nice. i really need to get out my cricut... too much sewing to do right now. he is a cute addition to your card.