Thursday, March 10, 2011

Better late than never HELLO 2011











This was the Februrary Swap at my local meeting. I dyed the paper daisies from SU! And then glued them to the cardstock and ran them through the embossing folder. Love the way it looked!!!



This card is with the Ice Cream Parlor DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! The little tag that says Happy Birthday pulls out. The cupcakes were stamped and punched with the coordinating Build a Cupcake sets.











This peek a boo Valentine's Day card was done with the Two Step Owl punch!! Love it!!!


2 comments:

Fotf said...

Just stopped by from Larissa's blog. Interesting isn't it. Two wks ago i don't think i'd heard of Stampin Up then a friend asked me to a Stampin Up craft day. We haven't got to that yet and i'm off to see a SU Demonstrator near where i live with a view to finding out more. I love to craft and if i can earn from what i love then bonus. Wish me luck. Love the Owl :)

Anonymous said...

You are going to love it. And selling is like having a coupon all the time!!! I just got my order and I am in love with the stuff in the Sew Suite collection that you saw on Larissa's blog. I got the rub ons and the fabric buttons. Awesome for my moms birthday card--professional seamstress since the 70s.